ELITE PATHWAYS PROGRAM
Next Gen Elite Pathways is a high performance coaching and training program for footballers aged 12-15 years old.
The coaching team is led by Damien Villarosa (Level 2 AFL coach, Level 2 Strength and conditioning coach), who brings a wealth of experience in the high performance athlete preparation sector. He is the former head coach of the inaugural Richmond Football Clubs, Next Generation Academy, Damien has also been head of athletic performance with the AFL State Academy ( Vic Metro) since 2011. His major roles included, Physical Performance Manager, Specialist Skills Coach and Team Selector. He is currently finalising his Level 3 coaching qualifications.
To compliment Damien’s expertise, are assistants and current AFL players, Tom Bellchambers and Jake Melksham (Level 2 AFL Coach). Together they will focus on the technical aspects of game play, to support the development of young talent and take their game to the next level.
- Specialist coaching by current AFL players and experienced coaches
- Video kicking analysis
- Individualised Strength and Conditioning program
- Tour of Melbourne Football Club Facilities and talk from senior players
- Home ground: Gosch’s Paddock (AFL team training track)
- Elite Pathways training pack which includes: Leather Football (valued at $110) reversible Football jumper, shorts, socks and boot bag.
- Access to the Next Gen Elite Pathways Mentor Program where you can ask questions from both Jake Melksham (Melbourne) and Tom Bellchambers (Essendon)
- AFL player in attendance in every session.
- Week 8 match simulation against Winning Edge Academy (Western Australia)